Got a sweet tooth? It’s your lucky day.
Hudsonville Ice Cream is partnering up with Little Debbie and introducing seven flavors of ice cream. They’ll take inspiration from the following snacks: Oatmeal Cream Pies, Cosmic Brownies, Zebra Cakes, Nutty Bars, Swiss Rolls, Honey Buns, and Strawberry Shortcake Rolls.
The news follows the successful roll out of Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream, which debuted in November 2021.
Here’s what each new flavor will include:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
Pints will cost $2.50 each and will be sold year-round. They will be available at Walmart beginning February 1.