We’re Back. Shaking Sh*t Up October 9th.
It’s the sisterhood for us! Sis, the Girls United Summit returns to tackle some of the issues that keep you up at night and dominate your social media feed—like career, relationships, mental health, social activism, gender identity and more. And you’ll connect with fellow go-getters to expand your network and meet real life “equalizers” making an impact in their communities.
Plus, we’ll celebrate the GU Freshman 15: The Inaugural Class of Changemakers Shaking Sh*t Up in their industries. And we’ve curated the hottest workshop topics to help you boss up and stay coined up, including:
- Starting your own business
- Paying Homage To Black & Brown LGBTQIA+ Icons
- Creating The Content Of Your Dreams—And Growing Your Social Media Following
- Embracing and releasing emotions
- Managing Your Money As A Young Adult
You can sit with us for the GU Summit on Saturday, Oct. 9th 3PM – 7PM EST.
Doors open at 3PM EST. and the show starts at 4PM EST.
We’re streaming live from Atlanta!
Register for the GU Summit at ESSENCESTUDIOS.com